Terms and Conditions
By visiting ourkidsmedia.com you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All contents of ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites are the property of Our Kids Media and are copyrighted, unless otherwise indicated. Reproduction or re-publication of any content from ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites without explicit written authorization from Our Kids Media is strictly prohibited and may result in claims for damages and/or criminal action.
- Information presented on ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites is of general interest only. Although we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of information and materials found on our website and its files, we neither warrant nor guarantee whatsoever that content on this site nor any third party site that links to Our Kids Media is accurate, appropriate, complete, suitable nor truthful under the law. Information in listings regarding schools or institutions are provided by the schools and institutions themselves as paid advertising. They are presented as a general guide only. While ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites contain information, blogs and articles with general advice, readers are advised to undertake their own investigations and obtain any independent advice that may be necessary or appropriate, and come to their own conclusions. Our Kids Media is not responsible for any costs, damages or other matters that occur as a result of reliance on the material contained herein. The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of Our Kids Media.
- Any and all use of information or materials on this website is done at your own risk. Information presented on ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites is not intended to replace the informed professional counsel of qualified experts. In particular, when considering personal issues related to medical or financial areas, we ask that you consult the appropriate professionals for their guidance.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not in any way signify that we endorse the website(s) linked to, nor do we bear any responsibility for of the information contained on any third party websites.
- You agree that any registration information you provide Our Kids Media will always be accurate, correct and up to date and that you are responsible for the accuracy and correctness of this information.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Our Kids Media has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Our Kids Media may suffer) of any such breach.
Our Kids Media provides users with access to a network of resources (the "Service").
- Dealings with advertisers: Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Our Kids Media shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- Links: The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Our Kids Media has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Our Kids Media is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Our Kids Media shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Disclaimer of warrenties: You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of this service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Our Kids Media ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability Fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringment.
- Our Kids Media makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased, or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information whether oral or written, obtained by you from Our Kids Media or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Conditions.
LImitation of warrenty: You expressly understand and agree that Our Kids Media shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ourkidsmedia.com and associated websites his been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute good and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.