A private, faith based academy that believes that every student can succeed. Burlington Christian Academy (BCA) offers a curriculum centered around strong values that challenge students to achieve their individual potential. Our accredited, knowledgeable and caring faculty partner with parents, nurturing students to skillfully and vibrantly serve the world they live in. Our Signature Programs include athletic training, theatre production, and experiential learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
How well-suited is your child to BCA?
- Specialized programming in athletics, arts, and experiential learning
- In school private music lessons
- French and Spanish instruction for students beginning in Junior Kindergarten
- Offering superb instruction and excellence in academics in a Christian environment
- Small class sizes allow for individualized instruction to meet unique needs of each child
- Individual therapy and resource programming available for students with exceptionalities
- Featuring a beautiful 7 acre campus with large sports fields and play centre
- Campus surrounded by conservation area with access to hiking trails and outdoor study opportunities
- Qualified dedicated staff with genuine commitment to Christian teaching
- SMART Boards available in every classroom from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8
Our Take: Burlington Christian Academy
Founded in 1975, parents, understandably, have turned to BCA first because it is one of the few private school options in the Burlington area where the elementary curriculum is taught through a Christian lens. And, to be sure, that’s one of the schools prime offerings. That said, the program has other strengths as well, including very broad arts and athletic programs that are unique to schools of this size. The variety and attention is a plus, though so is access—in a school of 140 students, and with this level of programming, all students are able to experience and participate in organized sports, leadership training, music, and theatre. The school has also dedicated itself to higher order athletics, with a level of coaching and training that, again, is atypical within schools of this size. So, while the values piece is certainly a draw, the school has a lot to offer in addition, including a proven academics, a rich extra-curricular programming, housed within a close, community atmosphere.