What WRCA says:
Step 1: Let us know you are interested in discovering more about WRCA through one or all of these options:
Step 2: Apply
Application forms are available online. You need to have Adobe Reader installed on your device. Each document is a PDF and can be downloaded and completed at any time. Each PDF document is then uploaded (this needs to be done at the same time) through our online application page.
Please ensure that both biological parents (and/or other legal guardians) are present since both electronic signatures are required to complete the process.
Alternatively, contact us to arrange a hardcopy ([email protected]).
What documents are required?:
- Copy of student’s Canadian birth certificate showing parents’ names, OR non-Canadian birth certificate AND passport (if not born in Canada).
- Copy of student’s immunizations
- Copy of student’s most recent report card (Grade 1-12) or progress report from pre-school / kindergarten
- Copy of any relevant reports from specialists (if applicable)
- Doctor’s note and emergency procedures instructions for life-threatening allergies/illness (if applicable)
- Copy of Student’s immigration papers (if applicable)
- Supporting documentation for Legal Residency of Parents Form (e.g., Copy of parent’s Canadian passport, citizenship card, permanent resident card, work or study permit.
- Supporting documentation for ordinary residency of BC: copy of BC Care Card, BC Driver’s License or BC Services Card.
- Copy of any relevant court orders pertaining to custody or guardianship of student.
- Pastoral reference – emailed directly to the school.
Language Assessment Requirement: Should it be determined that your child requires a language assessment this will be arranged directly with you prior to the family interview. The cost for the assessment is an additional $150 per student.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
Online application fee payment of $150 per application to a maximum of $300 per family. This is completed online after you have submitted all the documents. Payment can be made using credit card, Visa Debit or Paypal. E-transfers can be sent to: [email protected] (please ensure the students name is in the reference).
Step 4: Complete the Family Interview
Mr. Sam Rehman will contact you to arrange a family interview. All students applying need to be present and where possible both parents. We love getting to know you and you getting to know us, this time together is fun!
Step 5: WRCA’s Response
We typically will let you know within 2 weeks of the Family Interview if you have been accepted. If you are applying prior to February 1, you will be contacted early February to let you know if space is available. Applications after February 1 are processed as soon as possible.