Delano Academy & Delano High THE OUR KIDS REVIEW
The 50-page review of Delano Academy & Delano High, published as a book (in print and online), is part of our series of in-depth accounts of Canada's leading private schools. Insights were garnered by Our Kids editor visiting the school and interviewing students, parents, faculty and administrators.
Bookmark this page
We’re hard at work creating our in-depth review of Delano Academy & Delano High—written and video.
Our review will cover:
- The values—both explicit and implicit—of the school administration, faculty, students, and parents.
- The type of student best suited to Delano Academy & Delano High and what kinds of people the school cultivates.
- The culture of the school and student community: its personality and feel.
- What those in the school community think and feel about the school.
- The school’s education philosophy and in-class practices, and what it’s like to learn at the school.
We’re visiting the school and conducting thorough interviews with students, alumni, parents, faculty, administrators, and education consultants. Then we’re distilling our insights, and considering how the school relates to others we’ve reviewed.