Many of these preschools offer nursery schools and junior kindergarten (JK) and senior kindergarten (SK) classes. To find preschools throughout Canada, view our list. To learn more about preschool education, check out our introductory guide.
Benefits of preschool in Kirkland
Preschool education in Kirkland has many potential benefits. While this isn’t an exhaustive list, below are some of the main ones.
- Early learning: There are many well-known advantages of early childhood education, including inspiring a love of learning.
- Teachers: Teachers tend to have training in early childhood education. Many are Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECE).
- Social interaction: Your child will have lots of opportunities to interact with kids of different ages. This can help them learn, grow, and mature.
- Structure: A regular routine can help children flourish.
- Easier transitions: Exposure to a regular routine early on makes for a smoother transition to formal schooling later on.
- Safety: Most preschools are a safe and highly supervised place of learning.
- Regulation: Preschools need to be licensed and regulated by the provincial government.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Kirkland preschools are there?
There is 1 Kirkland preschool that is an Our Kids trusted member.
What’s the largest school?
Of the Kirkland preschools, the largest is Kuper Academy with 985 students in Grades PS to 12.
Are Kirkland preschools good?
We interviewed both parents and students. You can read reviews about Kirkland preschools on this page.
Is there a private school expo where I can meet with Kirkland preschools?
Yes. You can meet with private schools and education experts at the Our Kids Private School Expos held every year in September and October. These events are designed for both parents and students. Find event details and ticket info here.