An important garden and signage project on campus is now complete! The Edwin Nash Garden honours the late Edwin Nash, TCS’s longest-serving employee (1920-1987). Edwin cared for the School’s campus and facilities as a maintenance superintendent for 67 years. The Edwin Nash Garden serves as a celebration of all TCS staff members, past and present, with 25+ years of service. The garden and new signage were funded by the estate of Paul Godfrey ’52, who, in addition to being a TCS alumnus, worked at the School for 36 years. The benches in the Edwin Nash Garden were donated by the TCS Parents’ Guild and the classes of 1998 and 2008. We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful garden and to honour the many dedicated staff of TCS. In addition to being a TCS alumnus, Paul worked at the School for 36 years (1961-1963, 1965-1999), filling the posts of teacher, housemaster, coach and guidance counsellor. The benches in the Edwin Nash Garden were donated by the Parents' Guild and the Classes 1998 and 2008. The signage installation is scheduled to be completed August 20, 2020.