We're an accredited online high school providing a rich variety of courses leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma
24/7 access from across the globe Students can register for a course at any time, completing it in as little as 4 weeks enabling them to develop their own pace and schedule
Fees $349-499 All learning materials/textbooks included
Save $50 off every course promo code OURKIDS50
Grades 9-12 ESL Upgrade Grade 12 Marks
Visit our website. View sample courses for free!
- Online E-Learning High School. Over 3000 students in 2018. Certified by the Ontario Government.
- See FREE sample lessons! Continuous enrollment. Start anytime. Complete the course at your own pace
- Tuition includes all learning materials. No need to pay for extra tutoring, included in tuition fee.
- Engaging & interactive content with active voice narration. Encourage mastery before moving forward.
- Multiple opportunities for assessments. Mid-term report cards. Easy access to your teacher.
- All courses available 24/7 from anywhere in the world. luly/August summer credit programs available.
- Dedicated, certified teachers. All in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Marks sent directly to day school and/or University/College Application Centre (OUAC, OCAS).
- Student from across Canada, not just Ontario. Approved to grant OSSD credits to globally.
- International Students welcome...we have students across the world from US, China to Korea + more.
Our Take: Ontario Virtual School
Since it was founded in 2010, it has grown to an annual student population of 3000, easily dwarfing the largest brick-and-mortar private schools in Canada by a third and more. The student body is comprised nationals, in addition to those in Canada, in more than 15 countries. The teaching staff of 25, all Canadian certified, and the school is accredited in Ontario, able to confer the OSSD. In all, this isn’t a new or developing concept, rather one that reflects a growing need. OVS students register for a much broader range of reasons, all of which signal the diversity of needs that OVS is serving. This includes students who are seeking to fill out a few courses in addition to their current school work, those striving to upgrade existing marks, and those who are scheduling around other commitments, from elite athletics to time spent in medical care. For overseas students, it’s an opportunity to earn an Ontario Secondary diploma, and therefore apply to Canadian universities, without incurring the costs the cost of boarding and travel. The delivery may be different that many are used to, but the teaching is strong, with a range of supports to ensure learner success. As such, OVS offers a valuable option to a growing number of students, in Canada and around the world.