What Linden School says:
Admissions Application Guide
Meet Linden students and faculty, and explore our program and philosophy with a personalized virtual tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a tour. Learn more about booking a school visit at Linden.
Learn more about our fall open house events here.
Admission for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- A small number of spaces are available in the following grades: JK/SK, Grade 9, Grade 11, and Grade 12.
- All other classes are full. To inquire about the 2020-2021 school year, please email [email protected] or consider attending one of our open house events.
Admission for the 2021-2022 School Year: Applications are due on Monday, December 14th, 2020 by 5 p.m.
- Please complete and submit our application form.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $150.
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Our confidential teacher reference form, completed by a former teacher.
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support.
3. Interview & Assessment
Once we have received your application form, we will be in touch to schedule an interview with our Director of Admissions. During this time, you and your daughter will participate in an informal, conversational interview which will help us get to know you better and is an opportunity for you to learn more about our program and ask questions. The interview can last up to one hour.
Applicants to Grades 7–12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics and English. The assessment usually takes 1–2 hours. This is planned for Saturday, January 9th 2021 at 9 a.m., provided the school is open to visitors at that time. Alternatively, we will work with families to arrange for students to complete the assessment remotely.
4. Admission Offer
- Mid-year applicants for the 2020–2021 academic year will receive offers as soon as the above-mentioned requirements are completed.
- 2021-2022 Admission Offer Date: February 19, 2021
- 2021-2022 Admission Offer Response Deadline: February 26, 2021
- Those who apply after the deadline will receive offers on a rolling basis as space permits.
5. Experience Linden
Once you have accepted your offer of admission, you and your daughter will have a number of interesting and enjoyable ways to experience Linden and to get to know new classmates, families and teachers. We want you to feel like part of the Linden family well before the first day of school.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch: