What Linden School says:
Our admissions team will be happy to answer all your questions and show you everything Linden has to offer. If you decide Linden is right for you, we will guide you through the admissions process.
1. Visit Us
Visit our unique downtown campus, meet Linden students and faculty, and explore our program and philosophy. Your visit will include a personalized tour of the school. An admission application is not necessary for booking a school visit or attending an open house event. Learn more about visiting Linden.
Mid-Year Admissions: As space permits, requests for mid-year admissions are considered on a case-by-case basis, and may be restricted to certain entry points during the school year. Please contact the admissions office to find out more.
The application deadline for the 2019–2020 school year is January 30, 2019. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a rolling basis as space permits. Space is limited, and applicants to Grade 7 and 9 are encouraged to apply as soon as possible!
- Please complete and submit our application form.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $100.
- Provide supporting documentation:
- School reports from the two previous years, and the most recent report card.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Our confidential teacher reference form, completed by a former teacher.
- Any other psychological or educational assessment that will assist us in evaluating your daughter and ensuring we can offer the right support.
3. Interview & Assessment
Once we have received your application form, we will be in touch to schedule an interview with our Director of Admissions. During this time, you and your daughter will participate in an informal, conversational interview which will help us get to know you better and is an opportunity for you to learn more about our program and ask questions. The interview can last up to one hour.
Applicants to Grades 7–12 are required to complete our Academic Assessment in mathematics and English. The assessment usually takes 1–2 hours.
4. Admission Offer
- Mid-year applicants for the 2018–2019 academic year will receive offers as soon as the above-mentioned requirements are completed.
- Applicants for the 2019–2020 academic year will receive offers on the common offer day for independent schools in Toronto, which is February 22, 2019. Responses to these offers must be made by March 1, 2019.
- Those who apply after the deadline will receive offers on a rolling basis as space permits.
5. Experience Linden
Once you have accepted your offer of admission, you and your daughter will have a number of interesting and enjoyable ways to experience Linden and to get to know new classmates, families and teachers. We want you to feel like part of the Linden family well before the first day of school.
If you have a question about applying to Linden please get in touch: