It is our vision that Bodwell High School be characterized by
* Students who are confident, respectful, responsible citizens of the world, with the necessary tools to be successful in life and to contribute positively to society
* A staff that is a professional learning community: well educated, yet continuing to grow professionally through on-going learning, cooperation, collaboration, and mutual support; and consisting of people who serve as positive role models for students and their parents
* Administration that decisively, consistently, efficiently and supportively works to serve the best interests of the school community
* Parents who strongly trust and support the school and its programs
* A curriculum that is well-defined, purposeful, diverse, well-balanced, challenging and engaging, and which serves to interconnect mind, body and soul.
It is also our vision that our school be recognized in the community as one that achieves high academic standards, and whose students and graduates are citizens of good character.
The most important criteria for measuring our success will be our ability to attract students motivated by our mission; the high number of graduating students entering post-secondary institutions; and the resulting sense of satisfaction and reward felt by the Bodwell school community. ...