Private autism schools in Edmonton
Find a list of Edmonton autism schools and programs
Edmonton includes the areas of downtown Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Beaumont, Ridgewood, Strathcona, Westmount, Garneau, Glenora, Allendale, Cloverdale, and Dovercourt.
Below, we list autism schools and programs in Edmonton, Alberta. Find an Edmonton autism school near you.
To view a list of autism schools and programs throughout Canada, and learn what they have to offer, read our guide.
Series: Special Needs Schools
- What is a special needs school?
- How do special needs schools support students?
- What are the main pros and cons of special needs schools?
- What makes for the best special needs school?
- Physical disability schools
- Developmental disability schools
- Special needs schools in Ontario
- Special needs schools in Toronto
- Special needs schools in Ottawa
Special needs schools
- Special needs schools
- Learning disabilities schools
- Physical disabilities schools
- Behavioural and emotional disorder schools
- Developmental disabilities schools
- Asperger's schools in the USA
- Toronto autism schools
- Autism schools in Ontario
- Toronto Asperger's schools
- Ontario schools supporting learners with Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism schools in Canada
- Private Asperger’s schools
- Autism spectrum disorders: diagnosis and treatment
- Down syndrome schools
- Intellectual disabilities schools
- Private autism schools in Montreal
- Private autism schools in Vancouver
- Private autism schools in Mississauga
- Private autism schools in Calgary
- Schools for kids with Williams syndrome