What HNMCS says:
The admissions process to Holy Name of Mary Catholic School is a straightforward once you've decided that this is the school for your daughter:
1. Complete application online: apply.hnmcs.ca
2. Attach a recent student photograph.
3. Provide Academic Documents Online Scan and upload copies of the applicant’s final report cards from the previous two years and the most recent report card for the current year and, if applicable, a current Ontario Student Transcript copy.
4. Complete the Confidential Student Profile and ensure that it is sent directly from the applicant’s current principal, guidance counsellor or teacher to HNMCS.
5. Submit Application Fee Payment of a non-refundable $125 application fee. Application fee for international students is $250.
6. Please submit all the above application information by November 30th. Applications received after this date will be reviewed and applicants will be notified following the March break.
7. Register for the Admissions Test, which will be written on Saturday, December 12, 2020. To register for the test, go to: https://www.holynameofmarycollegeschool.com/admission/.
8. Once all requirements have been completed, the Office of Admissions will contact the family to schedule a one-on-one meeting with the candidate.
9. Offers of Admission will be sent out on February 19, 2021.
While Holy Name of Mary College School is an independent school, the tuition is not intended to exclude students on a financial basis. An income-based bursary programme is available for those in need and we encourage families to seek financial assistance when it is required. Families apply for bursaries during the application process to Holy Name of Mary College School. Apply for Financial Aid by November 30th. For more information, contact [email protected]