What Somerset Academy says:
Acceptance into Somerset is determined by means of an academic screening, and the completion of the following preliminary steps:
• Parent and Student interview
• Submission of a deposit
• A completed and original application form
• Birth certificate/passport (photocopy)
• Health insurance card (photocopy)
• Immunization record (photocopy)
• Medic alert card, if applicable (photocopy)
• Custody agreements, if applicable (photocopy)
• 3 Copies of the June report card from the previous year and all report cards from the current year (if applicable)
• A completed and original transportation permission form
• A completed and original media release form
• A completed and original release of information form/OSR request (if applicable)
Completion of these steps does not necessarily guarantee acceptance into Somerset Academy.
For further information, please call the school at (905) 940-8990.