Why choose private school?
Stratford private schools have an array of benefits that attract parents. Some reasons why parents go private are as follows:
- Parents can be more involved in the school by volunteering, participating in committees, or just visiting after school. They have more say in what children learn, what the school environment is like, and other aspects of school life.
- Parents often have more interaction with teachers, who tend to be available outside of work hours and feel responsible to tuition-paying parents.
- Smaller class sizes mean instructors can dedicate more time to individual students and manage the class.
- There are enriched academic opportunities, both for gifted students and for kids with exceptional needs.
- Many private schools have a more progressive-minded global vision.
That’s just a glimpse from a longer list of benefits from private education
More about the world of private education
In the larger private education sector (beyond Stratford) there are a great variety of private school types, notably boarding schools, but also Montessori schools, Waldorf schools, and faith-based schools. You can find out more about those types in those links or by looking at the bigger picture of school types. You can also learn more about schools by comparing them, reading about school rankings, and diving deep into school reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Stratford private schools are there?
There is 1 Stratford private school that is an Our Kids trusted member.
How much is tuition at Stratford private schools?
Tuition fees for Stratford private schools range from $15,750 to $37,275 per year with an average tuition of $28,433 per year.
What’s the largest school?
Of the Stratford private schools, the largest is Nancy Campbell Academy with 425 students in Grades 7 to 12.
Are Stratford private schools good?
We interviewed both parents and students. You can read reviews about Stratford private schools on this page.
Is there a private school expo where I can meet with Stratford private schools?
Yes. You can meet with private schools and education experts at the Our Kids Private School Expos held every year in September and October. These events are designed for both parents and students. Find event details and ticket info here.