On now. Don’t miss it.
Must attend event for parents & students
- Meet with all the top schools in just one day.
- Attend info seminars with education experts.
- Consult with school heads and admissions teams.
Welland and area Private Schools
Find schools in Welland and Wellandport listed below.
There are many benefits to choosing a private school in Welland, Wellandport, and area. This includes private schools in Fonthill, Cook Mills, Dain City, Hunter's Pointe, and Chipawa Park. It also includes schools in the nearby regions of Niagara, and Port Colborne. Consider the following things parents say they appreciate about private education:
- It permits parental participation in children's education. Parents are often closely involved in the school community.
- With their focus on class size, private schools can often better maintain class order and promise closer attention to the needs of each student. Discipline and homework are a top priority in private schools and an aspect that directly affects your child and his or her environment.
- Private schools and boarding schools often do an exemplary job of preparing students for university or college.
- Private education gives parents many options in religious or educational perspectives that will match their family's values.
Choose private education and you can expect that your child(ren)'s individual needs will be better met as he or she develops into a contributing member or leader in society.