Christian schools for boys only
Find a list of the top all-boys Christian schools in Canada.
All-boys Christian schools are structured around faith, teachings of basic Biblical beliefs and providing students with a moral grounding. Sending your son to an all-boys Christian school will offer him the opportunity to join a community that share his values while accepting the opportunity to reflect on his own religious beliefs.
Choosing an all-boys school will offer your son the chance to grow and develop at the same pace as his classmates—unlike at a coed school where girls mature faster than boys. He’ll also join a learning environment where he can maximize his academic and personal potential.
Choosing a Christian school for your son will bring a lot of opportunity for him. He’ll be attending a school where he won’t be told he has to be Christian, rather why and how to be Christian. One thing you need to remember before deciding on a Christian school is that many schools follow different Christian curricula. For example, while some schools may teach based on the Catholic calendar, others may follow and teach under the Protestant tradition.
Paying for Boys Christian School
Don’t assume Christian Schools are out of your budget—because they don’t have to be. Research thoroughly to find the right fit for your child that meets your financial goal. If needed there’s always financial aid available, so start researching for bursaries or scholarships even before your son is accepted to school. Our financial aid finder will guide you to find specific schools that offer financial aid to families.
If you need more ideas and ways to help pay for private school have a look at these 18 tips that will help you better prepare to cover the cost.
Choosing a Boys Christian School
When choosing a school, it’s important to ask questions about each school and determine if it suits the learning needs of your child. Consider the following questions when beginning your research:
- What is the school’s reputation and accreditation?
- What are the schools’ values compared to your family values?
- Will your son’s personality, learning style and academic ability fit with the school’s approach?
Series: Faith-Based Schools
- Christian Private Schools
- Private Catholic Schools
- Jewish Day Schools
- Private Islam schools
- Baptist Schools
- Christian Boarding Schools
- Christian School for Girls
- Coed Christian Schools
- Christian high schools
- Christian elementary schools
- Catholic Boarding Schools
- All-boys Catholic schools
- Girls' Catholic schools
- Catholic or private school?
- Christian versus Catholic schools
- Private Catholic schools in Toronto
- Private Catholic schools in Ontario
- Private Catholic schools in Mississauga
- Private Catholic schools in Ottawa
- Private Catholic schools in Montreal
- Private Catholic schools in Quebec
- Jewish boarding schools