Crescent’s Summer Academic Program reflects our high academic standards and engaging content delivered by outstanding teachers. It is open to students from all independent or public schools.
We offer a flexible delivery format, including both virtual and on-campus options, two session dates, an accelerated Grade 10 History program and coming soon, non-credit enrichment programs.
One of the defining features of Crescent’s Summer Academic Program is the quality of learning – learning that sets our students up for success when they return to school in the fall, be it high school or university.
- Grade 9 Learning Strategies (GLS10), virtual format;
- Grade 10 History (CHC2D), virtual and accelerated virtual format;
- Grade 10 Introduction to Business (BBI20), virtual format;
- Grade 11 Accounting (BAF3M), virtual format;
- Grade 11 Biology (SBI3U), on-campus or virtual format;
- Grade 11 Chemistry (SCH3U), on-campus format;
- Grade 11 Physics (SPH3U), on-campus or virtual format;
- Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U), virtual format;
- Grade 12 Data Management (MDM4U, virtual format;
- Grade 12 English (ENG4U), virtual format;
- Grade 12 Physics (SPH4U), virtual format.
Please note that most courses have a pre-requisite.