Click on this link for all of our information on our half-day and full-day programs we have to offer during our 2022 Summer Camp!
BizKids Academy: 3D Printing & Model Design
BizKids Academy is a fully integrated STEM program that puts each student in the driver’s seat for the development of their own invention, product, or service.
Fundamental skills in graphic and 3D design for prototyping and marketing their ideas, in addition to the introduction of company structure, principles of accounting and financial planning are delivered throughout the program at age-appropriate levels.
At the conclusion of the week, students will present their ideas as works in progress with the option of sending some of their creations for 3D printing.
Areas of Focus:
- The theme is to create their own 3D printing company for home and online business
- Creation of a product line choosing from a variety of 3D prints
- Cost of Materials, Pricing Strategies, and Profit & Loss Statement
- Alternatives for production - print-on-demand or produce at home
- eCommerce alternatives - Shopify, Etsy or Amazon
Main Skills to be taught and practiced:
- Graphic Design
- Financial literacy for an entrepreneur
- Financial Analysis for an entrepreneur