After a successful launch last year, co-ed summer camps return to Crescent School with more fun day programs at Crescent’s Bayview and Lawrence campus in Toronto.
“We have designed our summer camp programs to reflect the best of Crescent,” says Donna MacKenzie, Crescent Camps Director. “From arts to business to robotics to athletics, there’s something for everyone.”
Summer camp highlights at Crescent include:
- For robotics enthusiasts, Crescent’s popular Innovation & Technology Camp returns for boys and girls ages 10-14, while a new Advanced Innovation & Technology Camp is offered for boys and girls ages 12-14 who are ready for a bigger robotics challenges.
- For Ultimate Frisbee fans, athletes from the Toronto Rush Ultimate Frisbee will lead two camps focused on skills development and performance.
- Young thespians can attend an Actor’s Intensive Camp focused on acting technique, or an Interdisciplinary Theatre Arts Camp where they create and perform an original stage production.
- Money – making it, saving it, spending it and growing it – is the focus of a new Financial Literacy Camp for boys and girls ages 10-14.
- Young athletes will enjoy developing their physical skills at the Multi-Sport Camp for boys and girls ages 8-14.
- For boys and girls who like to think creatively, the new Challenge Camp offers escape rooms, mad science labs, art/improv studios and more.
- Young designers and builders will enjoy two new camps focused on exploring architectural concepts and modelling.
- Learning a new language is fun at the new Introduction To Mandarin Camp for boys and girls ages 10-14.