Our robotics and STEM camps are designed around science and engineering projects. Kids will have a lot of fun, and will be inspired for STEM, for innovation, and for sharing in an engaging and supportive team environment.
- Level 1 - Ages 6 to 8
- Level 2 - Ages 9 to 13
In every one-week camp, in addition to small science projects on daily basis, campers will learn to build and program at least one fully functioning robot to accomplish a pre-defined mission. Campers will also be working in teams to do their project presentation for showcasing their learning experience and accomplishments.
Our camp programming is balanced with daily team activities, science projects, outdoor recreations, and nutritious hot lunch prepared by and enjoyed in Fortinos. Afternoon fruits and snacks are also provided for the busy bodies and minds.
These camps are offered during the spring break week in March and up to 11 weeks June, July, and August.
JOIN STEM CAMPS, HAVE FUN, and…
- Develop interest and curiosity towards math and science
- Enjoy the hands-on building of physical objects/robots
- Learn the logics of coding without writing code
- Learn to work on a project in a team environment
- Develop problem-solving skills and expand creativity
- Increase self-confidence and resilience in future learnings