Develop your global leadership skills while staying at one of Canada's oldest independent schools. Pickering College’s ideal location for the Global Leadership Summer Camp combines leadership development and global competencies with a summer vacation in Ontario, Canada. The camp will allow students to explore what kind of world they want to live in and what kind of leaders they need to be, through exciting and dynamic activities.
- Personal leadership style profile, goal setting and development program
- 21st Century Solution Carousel including app design, 3D printing, social media campaigns, community outreach, education program and prototype creation
- 2-Day Model UN-style conference
- Podcast creation and presentation on our radio station 102.7 CHOP FM
- Experiential leadership activities at our outdoor education campus, the Blue & Silver Farm
Students enjoy the excellent residential, dining, academic, athletic and social facilities of one of Canada’s oldest independent schools focused on providing students with the social conscience, confidence and skills to shape the future. All aspects of the program provide opportunity for leadership development and personal growth through peer support, creative problem solving and team-building.
There is so much to see and do while learning at Pickering College! To complement our classroom studies, many exciting excursions are planned for this summer, including a three-day, two-night trip to Ottawa, Canada's capital city.