This unique teen leadership program creates experiences to inspire girls to reach their full potential in the years ahead! Girls will learn skills to overcome challenges, tools to cope with everyday pressures, and most importantly how to thrive during these challenging years. Girls are encouraged to be creative, innovative, accept responsibility and be accountable. Through effective communication, girls recognize the value of mutual trust, respect, and personal integrity to help guide them in their everyday life. The end result is girls learning the skills required to become the leaders of our future!
Leadership training and camp leader integration can be completed in-person or virtually.
Leadership Certification Experiences:
* Embrace courage and awareness versus automatic, 'learned' responses.
* Build trust in relationships and teams.
* Develop skills to work through uncomfortable, emotionally charged situations.
* Move through conflict into resolution and agreement more quickly.
* Face fears and learn new behaviours to gain personal power and respect.
* Experience breakthroughs that increase the depth of emotional intelligence.
* Expand cohesiveness and productivity within teams and partnerships.
Our programming is based on human needs psychology, neurolinguistic programming, and cognitive behaviour therapy. Our program is lead by a master life coach, known as one of the world's top youth coaches, who has been working with teens for over 20 years. She is an NLP facilitator, speaker, and coach for Tony Robbins.
* Healthy relationships
* Goal setting
* Team building
* Listening skills
* Building trust
Everyone receives a special event kit!
Teens who have completed their training will take on the role of a teen leader for a week at summer camp in order to complete their certification. Teens will implement their skills as leaders and also participate in the summer camp fun! Plus, they'll receive High School volunteer hours, and the opportunity to receive a letter of recommendation for future employment, as well as, a letter of recognition for university applications.
This 3 days leadership training also includes one week of camp as a CIT.