Our Specialized Camps offer sport-specific high-performance instruction for participants of all skill levels led by our Gee-Gees varsity team players and coaches. Campers receive the highest quality instruction in the region. Instruction is tailored to age- and skill- specific groups.
We offer specialized soccer camps for children and youth between the ages of 6 and 12 of all skill levels. Current and former Gee-Gees players and coaches lead the camps. Campers are divided into two groups based on age and ability:
- Introduction to Competition: (7 to 10 years of age) A focus on soccer fundamentals and team play. A great opportunity for young athletes to be introduced to soccer.
· Daily training and small-sided games
· Low player-to-coach ratio
· Field positional training
· Skill development for all ages and ability levels
· Daily themes such as one-on-one attacking and defending, passing, shooting and group play
All camps are bilingual, and daily lunches are included with the cost of your camp.
No camps on Monday, August 5th (Civic Holiday)
Gee-Gee Reg : Activities (uottawa.ca)