The Gee-Gees all-girls Volleyball Camps provide a fantastic learning opportunity for participants, in a positive, fun environment. These camps are ideal for beginner or intermediate female athletes.
o Intermediate level volleyball skills
o Basic knowledge of volleyball required
· Develop basic volleyball skills in an athlete-centered environment.
· Incorporate these skills into game-speed competition and drills.
· Broaden your volleyball knowledge.
· Prepare for school volleyball tryouts.
· Have fun on a team during tournament day!
These camps are taught by past and present Gee-Gees women’s volleyball players and university coaches.
Each week includes Friday afternoon tournaments!
ALL self-identified girls are welcome. All camps are bilingual, and daily lunches are included with the cost of your camp.
Gee-Gee Reg : Activities (uottawa.ca)