Computing & MS Office program helps children (age 6 to 13 years) learn foundation skills of learning computer parts, internet & cyber safety, MS Office basics: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Book a free trial class & let your child decide if he/she like our after-school class. There is nothing to lose other then educational investment of an hour.
Our Live online passionate coach guides your child to learn basics of computing, internet safety, MS office through well-structured lesson plans designed by experts for students. Your child attends after-school program online by staying safe @HOME.
What Your Child Will Learn?
Early learners get comfortable using technology with easy-to-understand information on basic computer usage.
- Parts of a Computer, What Makes a Computer Run, Using a Mouse, Computer Lab Rules
Students learn about Internet safety and appropriate online behaviour as they begin using the web for research, social media, and email communications.
- Surfing Safety, Cyber Safety, Online Behaviour, Email Rules and Manners, Internet Search Tips
- Accessing file, Save, Navigation, Fonts & formatting, Table/Image insert, alignments, margin, Conversion to PDF/Web page etc.
- Open file, Intro rows & columns, Tabs & groups, Data editing. Replace, formatting & merge functions, Protection, hyperlinks, set up for printing etc.
- Slides, templates, editing presentation, Smart art, Graphic art, Tables in presentation, Border style, animation etc.
Designed by Experts for Students:
This program has a comprehensive curriculum with assessments & quizzes. plus plenty of fun.
We capture the human spirit of in class program, online! Here are additional benefits:
- Limited time FREE invite to Saturday "Inspirely Time" session which includes special science classes, STEAM project building, career field exploration, Word Virtual travel etc.
- A recorded session for the missed class.
- Certificate of completion course.
- Live vetted instructors from elite industries & top Canadian universities.
- Special sibling discount available.
- 15 min 1-on-1 parent & instructor discussion periodically.
- Special discount on DIY "Inspirely" brand STEAM Kits.
- Early access to stay home online 'Family Bonding & Parents Networking' events.