To ensure that Laurus Summer Camp remains a safe, happy and healthy destination for your loved ones this summer, we have created additional procedures and duties detailed below;
1. Every camper and employee’s temperature will be taken every morning before they are granted permission to enter the premises. A record of these will be kept.
2. Signs will be installed on premises to remind staff, campers and parents of the regulations and procedures in place.
3. Group will adhere to a 1:5 counsellor to camper ratio (1:4 for Juniors) and will have no more than 10 campers total at any time in any area.
4. Laurus administration is currently coming up with programming in accordance with the guidelines for camps and the childcare sector provided by the government of Quebec, the ACQ and CNESST. This programming takes into consideration distancing, sanitization standards, ratio directives, logistics of applying regulations and procedures such as scheduled hand washing, distancing, limiting common supplies, PPE for all staff members, lower counsellor to camper ratios, scheduled disinfecting times, etc.
5. Prior to camp, Laurus Summer Camp will prepare and distribute documentation containing rules and guidelines for campers and parents to follow during their time with us.
To learn more, please visit our Covid-19 Operating Procedures page at https://www.laurussummercamp.com/covid
View recent COVID-19 updates from Laurus Summer Camp