Our March Break Camp offers Sports and Tech in various locations across the G.T.A.
We have Soccer, Basketball, Dance, Gymnastics, Coding and MORE.
Ages 4-16, Co-Ed.
A March Break to transform your child's skills, confidence and self-image.
Completely COVID-19 Safe!
Welcome to our March Break camp! The camp features a variety of sports and activities options to choose from: Soccer, Basketball, Dance, Aquatics, and many more. Keep your children active, focused, and having fun during this March Break season!
The TAC Advantage:
- Unique Mix and Match options: Students ages 7 to 12 can choose 1 activity per week. Students ages 4-6 will be part of our amazing Adventure Camp.
- Broad Age and Gender Focus: Our camps are perfect for the whole family, offering options for students ages 4-12 and perfect options for both boys and girls!
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill.
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent game-play, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp.
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week through our student handbooks. Students receive a thorough and detailed online progress report at the end of the week.