Lights, Camera, Action! This Performing Arts Camp combines instruction in dance and movement, acting skills and vocal performance. These fundamental skills will help develop technique to enhance self-confidence, creativity and communication skills. Campers will participate in a range of fun theatre games, creatives and other developmental activities leading up to an end of the week showcase performance that features the newly acquired skills! This programme is designed to encourage and welcome a child's love for all things theatre!
Cost: $399 per week
Hot lunch provided.
Ridley College's Day Programme provides children and young adults with exciting, challenging and inspiring experiences. Participants are encouraged to accept new challenges, take risks and develop grit and resilience. Each programme emphasizes individual skills development, thinking outside the box, cooperation, participation, and most importantly, fun!
· Low camper-to-instructor ratios
· Hot, nutritious lunches
· Qualified, knowledgeable and engaging instructors
· Many licensed teachers, coaches or alumni
· All certified in first aid, CPR and AED training
· All passed a police record check (vulnerability sector)
· All actively participated in Ridley’s thorough Summer Programmes Training Course
· Ridley Summer Programmes t-shirt to be received on first day of camp
· Access to full-time registered nursing staff at our on-campus Health Centre
- Due to increased allergy and dietary restrictions, we are unable to accommodate snacks. Campers are encouraged to bring their own peanut-free snacks.
Daily Schedule & Costs
Day Programmes run from 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. each day, with optional before care from (7:30am to 8:30am) and after care (from 4:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.). The cost of our Day Programme offerings per week is $399, unless otherwise noted. Credit card payment is required to complete registration.
Before and After Care Costs
Before Care: $30 per week
After Care: Included until 5:30pm. $25 charge after 5:30pm