Students will learn how to build their personal brand by creating daily community-targeted content for all of their social media accounts.
- POV, audience creation
- Graphic Design (Canva)
- Instagram Content
- Content Calendars
- Graphic Design for beginners
In this course, you will:
- Creating a Personal Point of View
- Building an Audience
- Building a Personal Brand
- Learn how to make money as an influencer
- Canva graphics to use anywhere online and offline for print
- Instagram inspirational quote graphics, multi-post images and moving GIFs for Insta Stories
- Facebook graphics, cover photos and Facebook ad graphics
- Pinterest pins and board covers
- YouTube channel art, video thumbnails and image cut-outs
- Business eBooks, mockups and compressed images to ensure your website stays super fast
- Learn the fundamentals of Godot by completing video game projects
- Learn how to publish games to multiple platforms including, mobile, Facebook, and various gaming websites
- Recording device for videos, and or a camera.
This course is one of our premier Tech Camp experiences, infused with hands-on, project-based learning, designed to equip students with 21st-century technology skills. Students will use professional software and tools as they learn the skills that they need to turn their passion into a profession.