March Break Karate Day Camp. No previous Karate experience required.
The daily activities include:
• 2+ hours of Karate class training
• Indoor and Outdoor cross training for all sports purposes (this is great for strength and flexibility for hockey, soccer or any sport)
• Outdoor activities (games, park trips etc. weather permitting)
• Indoor activities: games, Lego, drawing, crafts, movies, fort building...
• Self-defense and anti-bullying sessionsVisit website to register
The Beach, Toronto, ON
203 Kingston Road
Recreational InstructionalIntense or Competitive
March Break Karate Camp is run by Toronto Kyokushinkai Karate.
Our Kids: The Trusted Source for Families since 1998.
Thank you for using OurKids.net.
Toronto Kyokushinkai Karate will be in touch with you shortly about .