Volleyball Canada is excited to announce the return of its March Break Beach Camp. Hosted at the National Team Training Centre by Beach Next Gen head coaches, the five-day beach volleyball camp is designed to teach athletes new techniques, improve existing skills, and raise beach volleyball IQ.
In addition to on-sand training, athletes can expect to participate in several off-sand sessions to enhance their performance and take their athleticism to the next level.
· Coaching from current National Team staff, athletes and alumni
· Special sessions led by Team Canada staff on:
· Mental Health
· End of camp tournament with prizes
· Mikasa VLS300 ball for each registrant
· Onsite AT for athlete taping