Our Level F Math & Problem Solving program (previously Level 4) targets students in Grades 11+. This level addresses difficult topics in math and applies advanced problem-solving strategies.
Level F instruction includes, but is not limited to:
- Exponents and radicals
- Linear equations and systems of linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Problem solving for linear equations, systems of equations, and for quadratic equations
- Geometry on a plane (axioms, theorems proof, problem solving)
- Introduction to trigonometry: trigo ratios, solving identities, sin and cosine laws, problem solving
- Arithmetic and geometric sets and series
- Mathematical induction
- Fundamental law of combinatorics, permutations, and combinations
- Logic problems – higher level content (see Levels A-D)
- Brain teasers
Prerequisite for Level F: Completion of Level E OR successful completion of assessment interview (for new students).