Designed for campers who are beginner to intermediate level English speakers. This camp enhances English reading, writing, speaking and comprehension, while participants engage in both interactive classroom activities and fun traditional camp experiences. Includes scenic, cultural excursions within the Niagara region and to Toronto.
Our Summer Boarding Programmes are open to students from ages 11 to 16. All programmes are hosted on our 90-acre campus in the heart of the world-famous Niagara Region. Participants will be warmly welcomed by our experienced educators and coaches, have access to our extensive facilities, and be energized by our nutritious meal plan.
We look forward to being a part of each student’s memorable experience.
- Full Day - 6 hours of English instruction
Our Boarding Programme includes:
- 24-hour dorm supervision by qualified Ridley College Staff
- Shared or Single Room accommodations in Ridley College dorm houses
- Three (3) meals and two (2) snacks daily
- Safely accommodate a variety of dietary needs and restrictions
- Health Insurance coverage while staying on campus
- Access to 24-hour health care by medical professionals at Ridley’s Schmon Health Centre
- 24-hour on-site security services with cameras installed to ensure camper safety
- Free WIFI access
- Evening and weekend activities and excursions throughout Niagara and the Greater Toronto Area (Niagara Falls, Hornblower, Fort George, Tree-Trekking, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Outlet Mall shopping, CN Tower, Ripley Aquarium)
The Programme cost does not include:
- Sundry expenses (spending money – we recommend $300-$500 CAD dollars)