New in 2022, the Sports of All Sorts camp is a week-long multi-sport camp intended to introduce athletes to a number of sports and activities, including rugby. Campers will spend most of the day outside on the grass fields, learning the basics of a different sport each day and building fundamental skills. Each afternoon will feature a different mini-tournament in the sport of the day, offering kids a chance to put their new skills to the test and have a ton of fun. The best part about multi-sport camps is that no experience is needed, we welcome campers with a wide variety of skill levels.
- Open to boys and girls aged 9-14 yo
- Sports included: touch football, rugby, ultimate frisbee, soccer, badminton, croquet, volleyball, soccer, cricket, dodgeball, field baseball, and camp games.
- Healthy, outdoor-based coaching by experienced university-aged coaches.
- An introduction to the values of rugby and your local rugby club.
- Endless fun!
- Sign up for as many weeks as you'd like!
- In the event that the club is unable to run the camp weeks due to COVID restrictions, the club will fully reimburse fees.
- Refunds will not be offered for camps within 7 days of the commencement of the week.
- Camp Week 1 - week of July 4, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 2 - week of July 18, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 3 - week of Aug 8, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 4- week ofAug 15, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 5- week ofAug 22, 2022, 5 days
- $315/week (no HST / HST exempt) (early booking discount before April 15)
Questions? Feel free to email the Junior Camps team at [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!