Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and more... what are they and how do they function?
This course is the next step in your journey to understand the Human Body! No prerequisite required in this anatomy course. Here you will dive deeper in the world of human Anatomy. You will journey through the human body and learn how everything works together so we can do simple things like picking a pencil to doing a backflip! We will even investigate what happens when something goes wrong. Join new friends and our team of Queen's University Anatomists as we discover how our bodies work!
Designed to inspire and challenge independent learners, students will complete daily modules and activities at their own pace. They will also have the opportunity to join at least two live sessions to interact and meet with their instructor and fellow peers. ESU is where students can discover a future career!
What will you learn?
- basic human anatomy
- inner workings of the human body
- what happens when injuries and disease occur
How will you learn?
- through self-guided learning, activities, and expert lectures
- using the Queen's University Online learning platform: onQ
- engaging in group and independent activities
- through online experiments, demonstrations, discussions
- using research case studies
The ESU and Queen's University difference:
- access to exclusive video and expert lecture content
- access to Queen’s dedicated online learning management system, onQ.
- mentorship (summer program)