Virtual camp days full of learning and fun! Kids grades 2 to 6 will have the opportunity to learn coding and participate in fun survival Minecraft activities! Join us for our next virtual camp on November 20, 2020! Each virtual camp day includes a morning presentation on a science or technology related topic followed by a fun Kahoot!
For our coding activities in the morning, campers in grades 2-3 will be introduced to coding with Scratch and campers in grades 4-6 will learn Python! In the afternoon, campers will participate in a fun survival Minecraft activity! Campers will require their own personal Minecraft Java Edition account for these camp days!
Your home! These camps are being run virtually.
Minecraft Java Edition account
- Parental assistance may be required to help younger campers set up in the morning
- A reliable internet connection
- A functional webcam or built-in camera (optional)
- A microphone and headphones/earbuds
- A second computer monitor or large screen (to view the live stream and connect via Zoom)
- A computer or laptop with a mouse
We will be providing the required links and/or software downloads for our coding activities!
Campers will require their own personal Minecraft Java Edition account! If you need to buy the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can purchase it online.