The costs are in Canadian Dollars
This program is reserved for a small group of teens who are ambitious and sporty. It’s geared toward young adventurers who are intrigued by life in the mountains and curious to discover new experiences. This camp is for all those who love nature, challenges and sports who wish to try novel experiences with other young people from around the world. Costs mentioned below are for a 1 week program with accommodation. Pls contact us to have the prices for a 3;4 or 5 weeks program.
Objectives and spirit: For campers who will be a part of this program
- Exchange viewpoints with new friends from around the world
- Experience an incredible range of activities in the magnificent setting of Megève
- Learn to master another language
- Create a network of friends from all around the world
- Develop their sense of independence and autonomy
Daily program: Every weekday, your child will follow the program below
They will follow the program with 3 hours of language workshops every morning.
- Take part in a different activity every afternoon:
- Sports activities: via ferrata, canyoneering, hydro speed, sailing, canoeing, mountain biking, swimming, ice skating, cano-arft, rafting, climbing, bobsleigh, adventure park in the trees, team games, hiking, biathlon, acrobatic ‘Parkour’, baseball, archery tag, golf, slackline, wakeboard, mountain scooter, paintball, karting, escape game, electric scooter…
- And in the evening there is more:
- After dinner we organize activities taking into account how tired the campers are.
- Activities can include: team games (charades etc), an evening grilling marshmallows, competitions and of course we finish the week with our Friday night camp disco.
- NEW THIS YEAR:
A night in a mountain hut.
It’s showtime!! During the week, the campers prepare a production with our drama teacher and on Saturday they get to show off their talent to parents and public alike.
For a 2 week program we organize an excursion on the Sunday:
- Travel to the top of the ‘Mer de Glace’ (Sea of Ice) in Chamonix at 1913 m by funicular railway. It is one of the most important sites in the valley of Chamonix and is the largest glacier in France (7 km long and 200m deep).
- Take the gondola to the top of the Aiguille de Midi and enjoy the spectacular views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
- Visit Annecy and its lake: tour the historic town of Annecy and experience its beautiful canals and blue-green lake. Annecy is known as ‘The Venice of the Alps’!
- Visit local mountain resorts each with their own specialty.