Building Games in 3D
Build fully-function games with 3-dimensional animations and characters.
Participants of this program will be introduced to software they can leverage to create full-fledged games with 3D animations & characters, animations, sounds, and visual effects.
Youth (11+ years old) will use professional software to create games with more features and customizability. In the first 6 months, teens will use Roblox & Lua to create 3D Games. In the second 6 months teens will use Unity & swift to create games in 3D world.
- Build games that have 3D animations and characters, sounds, and visual effects
- Utilize various tools to build colour themes to enhance the appearance of games
- Build project management skills while developing games from start to finish
- Build skills in animation and design
- Bring your own laptop (we can arrange one for an extra $50 fee)
- Compatible devices are Windows and macOS
Who can register ?
- This is a 12-monthly program
- Any youth 12+ with a good foundation in coding with blocks (Such as Scratch) can register for this course.
How is the payment will be processed?
Payments will be auto-re-newed on the first of every month, depending on the number of classes. Using the month of January as an example, you will be charged $100 on January 1st, for the entirety of January 2022 because there are four classes in January ($25/per class)