Youth will learn how to use PyGame library to create games. More over, they will learn introduced to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP). By learning OOP, young coders will be able to use pyGame library to create a profissional games in Python.
- Load images and create surfaces
- Adding sounds & fonts
- Keyboard & mouse movements
- Collision detection
- Create "Catch the Clown" game
- Create classes, objects & methods
- Group Collision
- Create final game "Alient & Player"
What skills do students need to join this program?
Students need to know:
- Conditions and loops in Python
- Lists, dictionaries and Tuple
- (Good to know) How to use the Tkinter library
Even if the student does not check all the boxes above, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to let you know if this club is a good fit for you.
This is a 6 months program ( 24 weeks )