13 - 18 (Coed)
Special needs support:
click to view number
Preparation for Success in English
Four course levels of English are offered:
Each course offeres the appropriate level of study in grammar, writing, reading, speaking, and listening skills. Canadian culture and history are also components of each course.
A Literacy and IELTS Test Preparation Course for advanced level ELL students is also available during this summer session (not for academic credit). This course of study develops intensive grammar, writing, reading, speaking, and listening skills. The objective of this course is to prepare students to write the mandatory Ontario Literacy Test and the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Test.
August Credit Programs offer:
* Dynamic and challenging content tailored to students’ needs and course requirements
* Well-qualified, enthusiastic, and caring faculty and staff
* Early start at earning secondary school credits in the Ontario curriculum
* Advanced student preparation for all areas of academics in Ontario
* Cultural experiences, field trips and activities throughout Southern Ontario
What are the benefits of studying in the August Credit Program at NCC?
* Meet new friends in small classes
* Get comfortable with your new environment
* Get to know teachers and staff before the full school year begins
* Introduction to the North American teaching style
* Bring your skills up to a level that gives you confidence
NCC is an international school offering academic excellence in a family-like atmosphere. Studying ESL in the August Credit Program will prepare you for success both academically and socially at NCC. These English skills are essential for university studies and future employment. With all levels of ESL available in the August Credit Program, you will gain an early advantage towards your pursuit of academic success!
2619 Niagara Parkway
|Aug 06-31, 2018||$4,550|
Recreational Instructional Intense or Competitive