OnPoint Beach Volleyball Camp is offered at multiple locations throughout Ontario: Guelph, Kitchener, Kingston, Kingsville, North Bay, Sarnia & Windsor.
Visit our website for more details and registration:
http://www.onpointathletics.ca/camps/ or call Darren O'Neil, Head of Coach and Athlete Development,
Each Camp offers:
- Quality instruction catered to the developmental stage of each camp stream.
- Experienced and encouraging coaches trained to Instil the Love of the Game!
- Daily training, competitions, and gameplay from 9am to 4pm
- FREE early drop-off starting at 8am and late pickup by 5:30pm
- An OPBV Camp T-shirt
- A great experience that one will remember for a lifetime!!
Club Partner: SkyVolley | South County
- High Performance
- Spikes and Sports
- 6 on 6 Indoor on the Beach
- 14u-17u – Elite training and tournament preparation for OVA club athletes training to compete in the OVA Beach Tour, Provincials and/or Nationals.
- Features: Strength and conditioning, yoga, nutrition and mental performance workshops. Training is focused on optimizing gameplay strategies and scoring opportunities.
- 12u-14u & 15u-17u – Training for indoor club athletes or high school aged students looking to keep their skills sharp for the upcoming season. Athletes are organized by age and ability to ensure training occurs with similar talent levels.
- Features: 2 on 2 skill work, drills and gameplay. With only 2 people per team, players will receive more passing, setting, hitting and serving reps. Training in the sand naturally increases vertical, speed and agility.
- gr. 5/6 & gr. 7/8 – Skills, Drills and Gameplay for those seeking to learn the foundation of the sport.
- Features: A ton of volleyball played on teams of 4s, 3s and 2s focusing on technical aspects of beach and indoor volleyball. Extra off court activities are included to give physical and mental breaks throughout the day.
Spikes & Sports on the Beach:
- gr. 1-4 – Teaching the FUNdamentals of Beach Volleyball within a multi-sport beach camp.
- Features: Quality beach volleyball instruction along with other sand sports such as sand soccer, sand basketball and ultimate frisbee. Focus is on learning and developing physical movements patterns (physical literacy) that are transferable from sport to sport.
6 on 6 Indoor on the Beach:
- gr. 5-8 & gr. 9-11 – Indoor concepts and skills taught on the beach to prepare for school and club tryouts.
- Features: At the summer’s end, it is time to change gears. The last two weeks of summer camps switch to Indoor 6 on 6 training and concepts. Play on the sand for a week and return to the indoor court jumping higher, moving quicker and trying out with confidence!