We offer education for children between the ages of 2.5 and 19 years old from Early Years till Cambridge International A-Levels and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP). Following the National Curriculum for England and International Baccalaureate programme, the aim of our school is to provide a warm, happy and challenging atmosphere where children can derive pleasure from learning whilst achieving their personal goals. All children, regardless of strengths and weaknesses, colour, creed or gender, feel valued and able to reach their full potential. The instruction language is English. High-schools students Our students choose whether to take the IB DP or Cambridge International A-Levels.
Thames British School has five modern campuses, enabling families from different parts of Warsaw to choose their preferable location:
- Park Szczęśliwicki Campus (Early Years Foundation Stage, Pre-School)
- Włochy Campus (Secondary School and High School) IGCSE, A-LEVELS, IB DP
- Piaseczno Campus (EYFS, Pre-School, Primary School, Secondary School) IGCSE
- Ochota Campus (Primary School)
- Mokotów Campus (EYFS, Pre-School, Primary School)
- National Curriculum for England, Cambridge International Curriculum, IGCSE, A-LEVELS, IB DP.
- Our International Baccalaureate programme alumnis are admitted to the top universities worldwide.
- Five top-quality equipped campuses, modern and spacious classrooms.
- Full range of education 2.5 – 19 y.o.
- Our teachers are qualified, experienced and native level speakers of English.