On this page:
- The most important advantages of private schools in Częstochowa
- Features of private schools in Częstochowa
- Education in Częstochowa
The most important advantages of private schools in Częstochowa
One of the most important advantages of schools of this type is the international environment. Some of the private schools in Czestochowa are international schools. There are also bilingual schools, which offer an expanded curriculum of foreign languages. This can be an ideal way for students to learn from different cultures and nationalities.
Private international schools use different national (and international) curricula: in addition to Polish, some also use French, German, British, and American curricula. There’s alsos the international curricular offered by International Baccalaureate (IB) schools.
Being in an international environment positively affects such aspects as the development of tolerance, openness, and changes one’s way of thinking.
Great emphasis on language learning
Private schools in Częstochowa, Poland put a lot of emphasis on learning foreign languages. Nowadays, the ability to use at least one foreign language is indispensable in the labour market. In private Częstochowa schools, there are advanced programs supporting foreign language learning.
For learning foreign languages, among others, the very effective immersion method is used. Private schools not only offer English-language learning, but also other languages, such as French, German, Russian, Scandinavian, and many more. And being in an international environment greatly facilitates language learning.
A small number of students in the classroom
Small classes are a great advantage of private schools. Learning in such small groups very often resembles individual learning. The teacher has many opportunities to get to know the student and his intellectual abilities. Any type of problem or issue that arises is immediately picked up by the teacher.
Intimacy provides much better learning efficiency. Also, students who learn in small classes have a higher level of security and often their self-esteem increases.
One of the defining characteristics of private schools is the large involvement of parents in the life of the school. Cooperation with parents isn’t limited to the upbringing and education of their children. Parents of children from private schools are involved in the affairs of the school, and have an influence on important decisions regarding its functioning.
Parents can also participate in trips, games, festivities, and open houses at school. They also can get involved in parent committees, as well as work for the school on various initiatives aimed at raising funds for the school.
Student support at every stage
Private schools in Częstochow, Poland support their students at every stage of emotional and educational development. Private institutions have many resources for this. Students are supported by individual work with a teacher, mentoring, and career counseling, thanks to which they have a sense of security and awareness of support from the teaching staff.
Features of private schools in Częstochowa
Private and non-public schools located in Częstochowa are based in large housing estates or are near these estates. Some of the schools already have a rich history and can boast good results in various school rankings.
Private schools in Częstochowa provide education at all levels of education. Children and youth learn from them, who are both from the country and from abroad.
Learning in these schools takes place in a comprehensive manner. They develop creativity in young people, and teach them how to deal with problems.
One of the private primary schools in Częstochowa defines its tasks as follows: "The mission of the school is to educate pupils based on responsibility for themselves and other members of the community. Provide them with knowledge and competence at a high level so that they become responsible, creative, and sensitive members of the community in which they function. We want our students to be able to use their own potential and adapt to the rapidly changing reality, learning throughout their lives. We instill systems of ethical and moral values."
On the other hand, at one of the Catholic schools in Częstochowa, this is how education is described: "The educational system is based on evangelical values. The goal is the comprehensive development of children and young people in an atmosphere of kindness and a sense of security."
Education in Częstochowa
If you want to start your education in Częstochowa or its surroundings, there are many types of private and non-public schools to choose from. Among them are Catholic, language, and sports schools.
One of the benefits of studying in private schools in Częstochowa is the tourist attractions of the city and the surrounding area. The most well-known are, of course, the monastery and sanctuary at Jasna Góra—the Marian cult center and the pilgrimage site from Poland and around the world.
The city itself was founded in the Middle Ages, so there are many historical buildings found in it. Worth seeing are certainly the Old Market Square with tenements, sacral monument, such as the seventeenth-century Church of St. Barbara and Saint Andrew's, and Aleja Najświętszej Maryi Panny St.—a representative street with historic tenement houses.
People who read this also viewed:
- Warsaw private schools
- Kraków private schools
- Poznań private schools
- Wrocław private schools
- Łódź private schools
- Rzeszów private schools
- Gdańsk & Gdynia private schools
- ABC of educational terminology: Glossary of terms and concepts
- The admissions process
- Advantages and disadvantages of studying in an international school
- The application process
- Benefits of Polish private schools
- Bilingual schools
- Boarding schools
- Choosing a private or nonpublic school in Poland
- Compare schools in Poland
- English schools in Warsaw
- International schools in Kraków
- International schools
- Private school interviews
- Music education
- Myths about private education
- Non-public schools in Poland
- School open houses
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know Open School
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know The American School of Warsaw
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know The British School Warsaw
- Poland school profiles
- Private bilingual elementary schools in Warsaw
- Private day schools
- Gifted schools & programs
- Private Jewish schools in Poland
- Language schools
- Private school tuition and costs in Poland
- Private schools in Poland
- Private schools in Poland offering French-language immersion
- English immersion schools
- Poland school uniforms
- Public versus non-public schools in Poland
- Private school questions
- Private school rankings
- Reasons for choosing private schools - Our Kids’s survey report
- Religious schools
- Schools and classes for children with ADHD in Poland
- Social Schools
- Special educational needs (SPE) certificates
- Special needs schools
- Study abroad at a private school
- The first annual non-public school fair in Poland
- The first annual Our Kids non-public school expo in Warsaw was a great success
- Types of schools
- Types of schools in Warsaw
- Warsaw preschool costs
- Why private school?
- Why parents go private
- Boarding high schools
- Montessori nursery schools
- Montessori preschools
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know FSA School
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know Polish British Academy of Warsaw
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know The English Playhouse and The English Primary
- Poland education: grade levels
- Preschools in Warsaw
- Private & non-public preschools
- Private & non-public primary schools
- Private high schools
- Private high schools in Warsaw
- Private middle schools
- Nursery schools
- Private primary schools in Warsaw
- Social high schools
- Social primary schools
- Boarding schools in Warsaw
- English schools in Kraków
- International Baccalaureate (IB) schools in Warsaw
- International schools in Warsaw
- Montessori schools in Warsaw
- Non-public schools in Warsaw
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know EF Academy
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know PRIMUS Non-Public Primary School No. 47 and Non-Public Secondary School
- Our Kids Interview: Get to know Wrocław Cosmopolitan School (two interviews, new video)
- Private Catholic and Christian schools in Warsaw
- Private day schools in Warsaw
- Private language schools in Warsaw
- Private schools in Bialystok
- Bydgoszcz schools
- Częstochowa schools
- Private schools in Gdańsk & Gdynia
- Katowice schools
- Private schools in Krakow
- Lublin schools
- Olsztyn schools
- Private schools in Poznań
- Private schools in Rzeszów
- Szczecin schools
- Private schools Warsaw
- Private schools in Wrocław
- Zielona Góra schools
- Private schools in Łódź
- Private special needs schools in Warsaw