Montessori emphasizes learning through all five senses, not just through listening, watching, or reading. Children in Montessori classes learn at their own, individual pace and according to their own choice of activities from hundreds of possibilities. Learning is an exciting process of discovery, leading to concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and a love of learning.
- All classes are conducted in English. A wide range of additional activities;
- Highly qualified international teaching staff . Diplomas are obtained in London, Dublin, USA.
- We use the rich resources of NIENHUIS teaching aids and Montessori educational materials.
- An eight-day 'white school' in Zakopane - cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, slalom, skating.
- Weekly "green school that combines an attractive summer trip and an adventure with integration and l
Our Take: Warsaw Montessori School
This is a private Montessori international school based in the heart of Warsaw. Founded in 1999, it offers a toddler program (18 to 36 months), and preschool (2.5 to 5 years). It also has primary (6 to 12 years) and secondary schools (13 years and older) for older students. School campuses are located in two Warsaw districts: the Light Cavalry, next to Łazienki Park, and Izabelin, in the buffer zone of Kampinos National Park.
All these schools are bilingual and offer English-language instruction. They use the Montessori approach, based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori. Children learn independently under the watchful eye of a teacher, at their own pace, and in well-organized and structured classrooms. Children help take care of the classroom, as well as playgrounds, sports facilities, gardens, and an animal pen. Major aims are to develop children’s focus, self-reliance, self-confidence, respect for others and their work, and helpfulness. The program is enriched with plenty of extracurricular activities, including French-language classes, yoga, soccer, music and rhythm, ballet, theater, and art classes.